Страницы

понедельник, 5 октября 2020 г.

OCT, 5: Renovate my apartment

I'm very critical person. Exactly for myself.
I love art, interiors, design hacks. And when i did a makeover in my own apartment in 2018 it was hard for me. I had no time to seat and think about details in main conception. I have a big troubles with some areas of my apartment.
But after a year and a half living here I've tried to fix mistakes.
And now I proud of my apartment

On October 5, 2018, I moved into this apartment and, in honor of the anniversary, made the same bed linen that came with me that October
I eat what I want and when I want
Neighbors do not complain about me (and there is no one to complain to)




I introduse an apartment tour of my bright and beautiful space



















Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий